- type: 6-axis force- torque sensor;
- measuring range: 50N/5Nm, 100N/10Nm, 200N/20Nm, 500N/50Nm;
- accuracy class: 0.2%;
- dimensions: Ø154 mm x 100 mm;
- montage and centering: 6 x female thread M6x1; 2 drill hole Ø6 mm H7;
- connection: integrated round plug connector (UP13), 27-pole, male;
- material: aluminium alloy;
- weight: 1400 g;
- calibrationmatrix SL;
- connection cable with SubD44HD (for GSV-8DS)
- amplifier GSV-8DS SubD44HD;
- calibrationmatrix SL/Plus;
|Learn more about the 6-axis multi component sensors: K6D::Info|
Special variants in a new 6-axis design possible!
According to your wishes, we manufacture the K6D sensors with smaller and larger dimensions.
For more information, look at the PDF file.
Highest calibration accuracy with "Matrix-Plus" from ME!
ME-Systems offers a special "Matrix-Plus" calibration procedure for the force/torque sensors to ensure optimum accuracy even in these application-specific working points.
The tasks of the calibration matrix are
- Minimizing the measurement error in the loaded measuring axis and
- Minimizing the crosstalk in the remaining (unloaded) 5 axes.