- type: load cell;
- nominal force: 20kN, 50kN;
- dimensions: Ø90 mm x 48 mm;
- accuracy class: 0,5 %;
- force transmission: load button R100, Ø24 mm;
- connection: 3 m Unitronic FD CP TP Plus / 3x2x0,14
- material: stainless steel;
- weight: 1,3 kg;
- electronic: GSV-15L;
- analog output: 0...10V / 4...20mA;
- digital input for automatic zero adjustment;
- digital input for autoscale;
- 1x digital threshold output;
The force sensor KM90e is a membrane-type force sensor for measurement of compressive forces. The force sensor is fastened to an even surface with four screws M12. For force transmission there exists a spherical cap with radius 100 mm.
The integrated electronic GSV-15L provides an output signal 0...10 Volt proportional to the applied force on the constructional element. The electronic GSV-15L offers a digital input for automatic zero adjustment, a digital input for autoscale and a digital output as threshold switch.