- type: double bending beam force sensor;
- nominal force: 500 mN;
- accuracy class: 0,1 %;
- dimensions: 78 mm x 8 mm x 23 mm;
- force transmission: 2 x female thread M3x0,5;
- connection: 2 m STC-31V-4;
- material: Aluminium alloy, gold anodized;
- weigh: 30 g;
The Force sensor KD78 0.5N incorporates an overload protection, which allows a maximum load of about ±1N.
The force sensor KD78 0.5N is especially well-suited for the measurements of low forces in the range of millinewtons.
The natural frequency of this sensor ranges between 300Hz and 400Hz.
Recommended Amplifier Series for the measurements of low forces: GSV-2