- 1- channel straingauge amplifier in aluminum housing;
- connection: 8-pole screw terminal RM 3,81mm;
- dimensions: 58mm x 64mm x 35mm;
- analogue output: -10V...+10V / 4...20mA / 12mA +-8 mA;
- limit frequency: 250Hz / 2,5kHz / 10kHz;
- input sensitivity: 0,2 / 0,5 / 1 / 2;
- supply voltage: 11V..28V DC;
- weight: 180 g;
- environmental protection: IP66;
The measuring amplifier GSV-1A is ideal for assembly near the sensor, because the aluminum housing (protection class: IP66) is very compact.The high limiting frequency of 2.5 kHz is suitable for the detection of static and dynamic signals from sensors with strain gauges.
The automatic automatic zero adjustment store settings permanently in the nonvolatile memory also by voltage interruption.
current output filter for 250Hz or 10kHz flange receptacle connection with circular connector M12