- type: 6-axis force- torque sensor;
- nominal force: Fx, Fy: 1 kN, Fz: 2,5 kN / Fx, Fy: 2 kN, Fz: 5 kN / Fx, Fy: 5 kN, Fz: 15 kN;
- nominal torque: Mx, My, Mz: 50 Nm / Mx, My, Mz: 100 Nm / Mx, My, Mz: 250 Nm;
- dimensions: Ø80 mm x 50 mm;
- force transmission: 6 x female thread M8x1,25; 2 drill hole Ø5 mm E7;
- connection: cable gland (CG) 5m 30-24 PUR/24x0,06 mm2 / integrated round plug connector (MP11);
- material: aluminum alloy / stainless steel;
- weight: 800 g / 1200 g;
- calibrationmatrix SL;
- amplifier GSV-8DS SubD44HD, GSV-8AS;
- cable configuration or connection cable with SubD44HD (for GSV-8DS) or M16, 24-pol., Typ 423 (for GSV-8AS)
Variants of Force- Torque Sensor K6D80s
The multi-axis force / torque sensor K6D80 is available in two different versions:
MP11: with robust connector,
CG: with cable gland and fixed connection cable.
The MP11 variant is particularly recommended when moving the sensor. The connection cable with connector MP11 is drag chain-compatible
In both versions (MP11 and CG) the mating plug for the measuring amplifier must be added. This is, for example, a SubD44HD connector when the force-moment sensor is applied together with the GSV-8DS SubD44 measuring amplifier.
Learn about the special solutions -->
Special variants in a new 6-axis design possible!
According to your wishes, we manufacture the K6D sensors with smaller and larger dimensions.
For more information, look at the PDF file.