- type: 6-axis force- torque sensor;
- measuring range: 10kN/1kNm, 20kN/2kNm, 50kN/5kNm;
- accuracy class: 0.5%;
- dimensions: Ø175 mm x 110 mm;
- mounting and centering: 6 x female thread M6x2; 2 drill hole Ø10 mm F7;
- connection: cable gland (CG) with 5 m 26-24 PUR/24x0,16 mm2 / integrated round plug connector (M16), 24-pole, male;
- material: stainless steel, stainless steel housing;
- weight: 11 kg;
- calibrationmatrix HL;
- cable configuration or connection cable with SubD44HD (for GSV-8DS) or M16, 24-pol., Typ 423 (for GSV-8AS)
- amplifier GSV-8DS SubD44HD, GSV-8AS;
- calibration matrix HL/PLus
|Learn more about the 6-axis multi component sensors: K6D::Info|
DatasheetPlease select variant
Special variants in a new 6-axis design possible!
According to your wishes, we manufacture the K6D sensors with smaller and larger dimensions.
For more information, look at the PDF file.
Highest calibration accuracy with "Matrix-Plus" from ME!
ME-Systems offers a special "Matrix-Plus" calibration procedure for the force/torque sensors to ensure optimum accuracy even in these application-specific working points.
The tasks of the calibration matrix are
- Minimizing the measurement error in the loaded measuring axis and
- Minimizing the crosstalk in the remaining (unloaded) 5 axes.