- 1 - channel straingauge amplifier PCB;
- connection: solder connection;
- dimensions: 22mm x 14mm x 9mm;
- analog output: -10V ... + 10V or 4 ... 20mA;
- input sensitivity: 0.1mV / V ... 8 mV/V;
- interface: TEDS;
- Data frequency 10 Hz ... 25 kHz;
- IIR Filter 0,1Hz ...2 Hz;
- supply voltage: 9V ... 28V DC;
- Configuration via two control lines "Tara" and "Scale";
- weight: 9 g;
- environmental protection: IP00/IP66
The measuring amplifier GSV-6L converts the strain gauge signal of force sensors, torque sensors, pressure sensors and strain sensors into an analog output signal.
The GSV 6L is integrated in the sensor body.
The GSV 6L is configurable to 100%. It allows current or voltage output, the shift of the zero point, setting the sample rate, the selecting of low-pass filters.
With a sampling rate of 50ks / S of the GSV-6L is the fastest and smallest measuring amplifier of its kind.
The following videos will explain how to adjust the GSV-6K and GSV-6L amplifiers with the "ClickR ClackR" user manual.
In addition, you will learn how to use functions "Tare" and "Scale".