Available, quantity ≥2
Please log in for prices.
- 1- channel straingauge amplifier in grouting-housing;
- connection: round connector;
- dimensions: 120mm x 80mm x 55mm;
- input sensitivity: 2 mV/V;
- interface: wireless interface via Bluetooth®;
- data rates: from 1Hz to 1000Hz;
- Standby: 40h;
- supply voltage: 9V..37V DC;
- 1x M12 female socket for sensor connection;
- 1x M8 flange socket (male) for connection charger / external power supply;
- resolution: 16 Bit;
- weight: 390 g;
- environmental protection: IP66;
The GSV 3BT M12 is suitable for connection of full bridge strain gauges, strain gage half bridges and strain gage quarter bridges (350 Ohm) .
DIL switch the input is configured for full-, half-and quarter-bridge, 120/350/1000 ohms or voltage input
With the integrated 2.6 Ah battery the run time is approximately 8 hours. By breaking the connection of the GSV-3BT is in stand-by mode offset with a power consumption of about 1mA
Optional 4 x 2.6 Ah battery in the unit cover are integrated.
The accessories (Bluetooth USB stick) is not included.
Data acquisition with online display, viewer for recorded TDMS files, export to CSV, Excel, configuration of measuring amplifiers.
A Windows DLL is available for the measurement amplifiers with interface (GSV-2, GSV-3, GSV-4, GSV-6 and GSV-8).
The Windows DLL allows you to create your own application software. In C ++ or Visual C or Labview or MATLAB.