- 1- channel straingauge amplifier in aluminum housing;
- connection: plug connector;
- dimensions: 57 mm x 64 mm x 35 mm;
- analog output: 0 ... 5 V;
- input sensitivity: 1 / 2 / 3,5 mV/V;
- interface: CAN-Bus;
- galvanic isolation;
- limiting frequency: 1250Hz;
- supply voltage: 12V..29V DC;
- resolution: 16 Bit;
- weight: 173 g;
- environmental protection: IP66;
- Connector M8, 4-pin (metal) Lumberg, Solder
- Cable (2m) with round plug M8, 4-pin
- Cable (2m) with round plug M8, 3-pin
Data acquisition with online display, viewer for recorded TDMS files, export to CSV, Excel, configuration of measuring amplifiers.
A Windows DLL is available for the measurement amplifiers with interface (GSV-2, GSV-3, GSV-4, GSV-6 and GSV-8).
The Windows DLL allows you to create your own application software. In C ++ or Visual C or Labview or MATLAB.