- 1- channel straingauge amplifier as a printed circuit board;
- connection: solder connection;
- dimensions: 16 mm x 33 mm x 5 mm;
- analog output: 0...10 V / 4...20mA;
- input sensitivity: 0,1 ... 3,5 mV/V;
- automatic zero-point adjustment: via digital input;
- automatic scaling: via digital input;
- supply voltage: 14V ... 30V DC;
- resolution: 16 Bit;
- weight: 3,5 g;
- environmental protection: IP40;
The straingage amplifier GSV-15L is ideal for the connection of sensors with straingages, for example force sensors, torque sensors or strain sensors.
The straingage amplifier GSV-15L has special functions, for example automatic zero-point adjustment over 2 mV/V and a automatic scaling of the current measured value at 10 volts output
Through the integrated digital filters especially at low frequencies 5...105 Hz a stable, low noise and zero point stable output signal is formed, even at high amplifications of low input signals of for example 0.1 mV/V.