- type: 6-axis force- torque sensor;
- measuring ranges: 1kN/200Nm, 5kN/500Nm, 15kN/1.2kNm;
- accuracy class: 0.2%;
- dimensions: Ø130 mm x 80 mm;
- mounting and centering: 6 x female thread M12x1.75; 2 drill hole Ø8 mm E7;
- connection: integrated round plug connector (MP11);
- material: aluminium alloy / stainless steel;
- weight: 1500 g / 3200 g;
- calibrationmatrix SL;
- connection cable with SubD44HD (for GSV-8DS) or M16, 24-pol., Typ 423 (for GSV-8AS)
- amplifier GSV-8DS SubD44HD, GSV-8AS;
- calibrationmatrix SL/Plus;
|Learn more about the 6-axis multi component sensors: K6D::Info|
Special variants in a new 6-axis design possible!
According to your wishes, we manufacture the K6D sensors with smaller and larger dimensions.
For more information, look at the PDF file.
Highest calibration accuracy with "Matrix-Plus" from ME!
ME-Systems offers a special "Matrix-Plus" calibration procedure for the force/torque sensors to ensure optimum accuracy even in these application-specific working points.
The tasks of the calibration matrix are
- Minimizing the measurement error in the loaded measuring axis and
- Minimizing the crosstalk in the remaining (unloaded) 5 axes.