- 4 - channel straingauge amplifier with small dimensions;
- Bluetooth "Long-Distance" Version up to 1000m;
- Sensor Connection via Soldering tabs;
- dimensions: 71,4 mm x 33 mm x 11 mm;
- input sensitivity: 2 mV/V, 10 mV/V;
- interface: wireless interface via Bluetooth® 2.0 + EDR;
- limit measuring frequency: 900 Hz;
- supply voltage: 3.3 V ... 4.2 V;
- resolution: 16 Bit;
- weight: 28 g;
- environmental protection: IP64;
Data acquisition with online display, viewer for recorded TDMS files, export to CSV, Excel, configuration of measuring amplifiers.
A Windows DLL is available for the measurement amplifiers with interface (GSV-2, GSV-3, GSV-4, GSV-6 and GSV-8).
The Windows DLL allows you to create your own application software. In C ++ or Visual C or Labview or MATLAB.