The GSVterm program is suitable for configuring special properties, such as the addresses of the GSV-2 with CANbus / CANopen interface, or changing the factory-set input sensitivity of 2 mV/V to 3.5 mV/V, and vice versa, as well as for setting the address of the GSV-2 with CAN interface.
- Configuring the input sensitivity at GSV-2 measuring amplifiers
- Changing the factory-set baud rate at GSV-2 and GSV-3 measuring amplifiers
- Setting the bit rate for the CAN bus at GSV-2 measuring amplifiers
- Setting the addresses for the CAN bus at GSV-2 measuring amplifiers
- Placing special filter properties at GSV-2 and GSV-3 measuring amplifiers