Available, quantity ≥2
Please log in for prices.
- 6 - channel straingauge amplifier as PCB;
- connection: solder connection;
- dimensions: 19mm x 14mm x4mm;
- analog output: 1.5 V ± 1 V;
- input sensitivity: 0.1mV / V ... 8 mV/V;
- interface: UART, CAN, TEDS, (SPI), (I2C);
- Data frequency 10 Hz ... 25 kHz;
- supply voltage: 3.7 V ... 5.5 V DC;
- weight: 4 g;
- environmental protection: IP00;
The amplifier module GSV-6CPU is used for integration into devices with 1 to 6 channels.
The integration of the GSV-6CPU is preferably via UART or CAN interface. Other interfaces like SPI and I2C are available and are supported in future firmware versions.
With the TEDS interface electronic data sheets are processed.
For channel No. "1" a bridge excitation for strain gauge (3V) and an analog output signal 0 ... 2.5V is available.