Delivery time: ex stock (with reservation)
Please log in for prices.
- 6 - channel straingauge amplifier as PCB;
- connection: solder connection;
- dimensions: 19mm x 14mm x4mm;
- analog output: 1.5 V ± 1 V;
- input sensitivity: 0.1mV / V ... 8 mV/V;
- interface: UART, CAN, TEDS;
- Data frequency 10 Hz ... 25 kHz;
- supply voltage: 3.7 V ... 5.5 V DC;
- weight: 4 g;
- environmental protection: IP00;
The amplifier module GSV-6CPU is used for integration into devices with 1 to 6 channels.
The integration of the GSV-6CPU is preferably via UART or CAN interface.
With the TEDS interface electronic data sheets are processed.
For channel No. "1" a bridge excitation for strain gauge (3V) and an analog output signal 0 ... 2.5V is available.