Delivery time: ex stock (with reservation)
Please log in for prices.
- 6-channel strain gauge measuring amplifier with Bluetooth 4.0;
- Bluetooth configurable Class 2, (+ 12dBm), up to about 400m range; Bluetooth LE configurable;
- configurable input for strain gauge full, half, quarter bridge, / 350/1000 ohms;
- Dimensions 50 mm x 20 mm x 17 mm;
- 16Bit ADC,
- Measurement frequency (float format) from 1Hz up to 500Hz (6-channel) or 1Hz to 2000Hz (1-channel);
- Measurement frequency (16-bit format) from 1Hz up to 1kHz (6-channel) or 1Hz to 3kHz (1-channel);
- digital inputs / outputs;
- Inputs individually configurable: 0.1 ... 8 mV / V, 1.5V + -1V;
- Power: external (charging port) 4,8V...5,5V; battery 3,6...4,2V;
- integrated charging circuit for Li-Ion and Li-Po battery, 500mA charging current;
- Weight 29 g
Data acquisition with online display, viewer for recorded TDMS files, export to CSV, Excel, configuration of measuring amplifiers.
A Windows DLL is available for the measurement amplifiers with interface (GSV-2, GSV-3, GSV-4, GSV-6 and GSV-8).
The Windows DLL allows you to create your own application software. In C ++ or Visual C or Labview or MATLAB.