- 2 - channel straingauge amplifier in aluminum housing;
- connection: plug connector;
- dimensions: 110 mm x 85 mm x 35 mm;
- input sensitivity: 2 / 3,5 / 10 mV/V;
- interface: 1x USB port, 2x 5pol. circular connectors series 763;
- limiting frequency: 1250 Hz;
- supply voltage: 4,5 V...5.5 V DC;
- resolution: 16 Bit;
- weight: 204 g;
- environmental protection: IP54;
Ideal for usage with acceleration sensors AS28 or sensors with semiconductor strain gages.
The high limiting frequency of 1250 Hz is suitable for the detection of static and dynamic signals from sensors with straingages.
The measuring amplifier GSV-3USB can be configured via ASCII commands or Windows ® DLL much commands are available.
- variant with 2 mV/V or 3.5 mV/V available
- connection for potentiometric displacement transducer (0-4.2 volt) or active sensors (±10 Volt)