- 1- channel straingauge amplifier as PCB;
- connection: solder connection;
- dimensions: 30 mm x 15 mm x 10 mm;
- analog output: -2,25V ... 2,25 V;
- input sensitivity: 2 mV/V;
- interface: UART interface TTL-RS232;
- automatic zero adjustment to 2.5V;
- analogue output approximately ±2,25V;
- limiting frequency: 1220 Hz;
- supply voltage: 5.0V...5.6V DC;
- resolution: 16 Bit;
- weight: 3 g;
- environmental protection: IP40;
The Straingage amplifier GSV-3LS is ideal for integration in sensors or electronic circuits.
The high limiting frequency of 1220 Hz is suitable for the detection of static and dynamic signals from sensors with straingages.