- 1- channel straingauge amplifier in Desktop-housing;
- connection: screw terminal for straingage full- half- quarter bridges;
- display: 9mm, 16 digits;
- dimensions: 174mm x 65mm x 196mm;
- analog output: -5+5V;
- input sensitivity: 3,5 mV/V;
- interface: RS232, USB port;
- limiting frequency: 260Hz;
- Wall wart 230V/110V, RS232 cable (accessories kit);
- supply voltage: 10V..28V DC;
- resolution: 24 Bit;
- weight: 922 g;
- environmental protection: IP40;
Data acquisition with online display, viewer for recorded TDMS files, export to CSV, Excel, configuration of measuring amplifiers.
A Windows DLL is available for the measurement amplifiers with interface (GSV-2, GSV-3, GSV-4, GSV-6 and GSV-8).
The Windows DLL allows you to create your own application software. In C ++ or Visual C or Labview or MATLAB.