Delivery time: ex stock (with reservation)
Please log in for prices.
- Calibrator for strain gauges amplifier;
- steps 0.2, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 0.3, 0.35, 0.875, 1.75, 3.5 mV/V;
- vernier-adjustment, polarity switchable, Setup for full bridges or quarter bridges, clamp connectors, 4mm-plugs and 4-pin connector M12, type 763;
- weight 500 g
The straingage calibrator simulates output signals of sensors with straingages.
A selector switch is available to select the polarity. With a step switch 10 different output signals between 0 mV/V and 3.5 mV/V can be selected.
Quarter bridges may be simulated in three wire technique as well with negative output signals.
- DAkkS Certificate for straingage full- and/or quarterbridges
- Factory Calibration Certificate for for straingage full- and/or quarterbridges
- Connection Cable
The following videos will explain how to adjust the GSV-6K and GSV-6L amplifiers with the "ClickR ClackR" user manual.
In addition, you will learn how to use functions "Tare" and "Scale".