- 1- channel straingauge amplifier in aluminum housing;
- connection: plug connector;
- dimensions: 110 mm x 85 mm x 35 mm;
- input sensitivity: 2 / 3,5 / 10 mV/V;
- interface: 1x USB port, 1x 15pol. sub-D;
- limiting frequency: 1250 Hz;
- supply voltage: 4,5 V...5.5 V DC;
- resolution: 16 Bit;
- weight: 191 g;
- environmental protection: IP54;
The measuring amplifier GSV-3USB is ideal for mobile use, because the aluminum housing (protection class: IP54) is very compact.
The high limiting frequency of 1250 Hz is suitable for the detection of static and dynamic signals from sensors with straingages.
Configuration via ASCII commands or Windows ® DLL or Labview VI.
- variants with 3.5 mV/V or 10 mV/V are available