- 8-channel strain measurement amplifier in aluminum housing;
- Standard Variant;
- Dimensions: 172 x 172 x 55 mm;
- 8 SUB-D15 HD inputs for sensor;
- Inputs configurable for strain gauge full-, half- quarter bridge;
- Input voltage + 10V, Temperature sensor PT1000;
- 1x SUB-D25 connector for 8x analog output + -10V or 4 ... 20mA (scalable);
- 1x USB port;
- 1x SUB-D25 connector for 16x GPIO;
- 1x SUB-D 9 connector for UART;
- 24-bit resolution;
- Frequency 48kS / s simultaneously on all 8 channels;
- configurable fourth order filters: low pass, band pass, band-stop, high-pass;
- configurable data rate;
- Support K6D sensors;
- Supply voltage 12V ... 28V DC;
- weight: 1.25 kg;
- environmental protection: IP64;
More Information about GSV-8
A Windows DLL is available for the measurement amplifiers with interface (GSV-2, GSV-3, GSV-4, GSV-6 and GSV-8).
The Windows DLL allows you to create your own application software. In C ++ or Visual C or Labview or MATLAB.
Data acquisition with online display, viewer for recorded TDMS files, export to CSV, Excel, configuration of measuring amplifiers.