- 8 - channel straingauge amplifier in aluminium housing;
- connection: round connector M12;
- dimensions: 200mm x 100mm x 80mm;
- interface: GPRS radio modem;
- rechargeable battery, 2.6 Ah for 8 h operating time;
- 4x M12 round connectors for sensor inputs
- M8 socket for connection of charger / external power supply;
- input sensitivity: 2 mV/V / 10 mV/V;
- Sampling interval: 30s ... 1440s;
- supply voltage: 3,3 V ... 4,2 V DC;
- internal battery, Li-Ion 3.7 V, 10.4 Ah;
- integrated charging circuit;
- weight: 1500 g;
- environmental protection: IP66;
The datalogger GSV 4GPRS has 8 measurement channels for evaluation of sensors and a built-in data modem for transmission of measured values ??via the GSM radio network.
GSV 4GPRS be configured for various types of sensors: strain gauges, such as Force sensors, load cells, torque sensors, Accelerometers or strain sensors.
In addition, it has a data memory for up to 50,000 readings.
The robust housing with dimensions of 200mm x 100mm x 80mm is designed in protection class IP66.
A Li-ion or lithium polymer battery is integrated with a capacity of 2.6 Ah to 12 Ah inside the housing.
Data acquisition with online display, viewer for recorded TDMS files, export to CSV, Excel, configuration of measuring amplifiers.
A Windows DLL is available for the measurement amplifiers with interface (GSV-2, GSV-3, GSV-4, GSV-6 and GSV-8).
The Windows DLL allows you to create your own application software. In C ++ or Visual C or Labview or MATLAB.