Delivery time: approx. 3-4 weeks, please request via mail
Please log in for prices.
- 2 - channel straingauge amplifier in aluminum housing;
- connection: plug connector;
- dimensions: 126 mm x 85 mm x 25 mm;
- 1x input for voltage: ± 10V;
- input sensitivity: 3,5 mV/V;
- interface: 1x USB port, 2x 5pol. circular connectors series 763;
- limiting frequency: 1250 Hz;
- supply voltage: 4,5 V...5.5 V DC;
- resolution: 16 Bit;
- weight: 204 g;
- environmental protection: IP40;
Ideal for usage with acceleration sensors AS28 or sensors with semiconductor strain gages.
The high limiting frequency of 1250 Hz is suitable for the detection of static and dynamic signals from sensors with straingages.
The measuring amplifier GSV-3USB can be configured via ASCII commands or Windows ® DLL much commands are available.
- variant with 2 mV/V or 3.5 mV/V available
- connection for potentiometric displacement transducer (0-4.2 volt) or active sensors (±10 Volt)
Data acquisition with online display, viewer for recorded TDMS files, export to CSV, Excel, configuration of measuring amplifiers.
A Windows DLL is available for the measurement amplifiers with interface (GSV-2, GSV-3, GSV-4, GSV-6 and GSV-8).
The Windows DLL allows you to create your own application software. In C ++ or Visual C or Labview or MATLAB.