- 1- channel straingauge amplifier in a front panel housing;
- connection: plug connector;
- dimensions: 72mm x 144mm x 64mm;
- analog output: -5V...+5V;
- limit frequency: 250Hz;
- input sensitivity: 2 / 3,5 mV/V;
- supply voltage: 10V..28V DC;
- 16-digit LC display 9mm;
- Four-button control;
- Zero- and Short Button;
- interface: RS232;
- CANbus / CANopen
- weight: 400 g;
- environmental protection: IP40;
Rubber hood NGS-74-GHN for IP65 front panel mount;
Data acquisition with online display, viewer for recorded TDMS files, export to CSV, Excel, configuration of measuring amplifiers.
A Windows DLL is available for the measurement amplifiers with interface (GSV-2, GSV-3, GSV-4, GSV-6 and GSV-8).
The Windows DLL allows you to create your own application software. In C ++ or Visual C or Labview or MATLAB.