- 1- channel straingauge amplifier in aluminum housing with display;
- connection: metal-cable gland, M12;
- dimensions: 178mm x 64mm x 37mm;
- analog output: -5V...+5V;
- limit frequency: 250Hz;
- input sensitivity: 2 / 3,5 mV/V;
- supply voltage: 10V..28V DC;
- interface: RS232, RS422;
- weight: 404 g;
- environmental protection: IP66;
A Windows DLL is available for the measurement amplifiers with interface (GSV-2, GSV-3, GSV-4, GSV-6 and GSV-8).
The Windows DLL allows you to create your own application software. In C ++ or Visual C or Labview or MATLAB.
Data acquisition with online display, viewer for recorded TDMS files, export to CSV, Excel, configuration of measuring amplifiers.