- 1- channel straingauge amplifier as a printed circuit board;
- connection: solder connection;
- dimensions: Ø 18mm, Height 3,5mm;
- analog output: -5V...+5V / 1...9V / 4...20mA;
- limit frequency: 300 Hz;
- input sensitivity: 2 / 3,5 mV/V via fixed resistor configurable;
- zero-point adjustment: via fixedresuistors;
- supply voltage: 15V..28V DC;
- weight: 0,8 g;
- environmental protection: IP40;
The measuring amplifier GSV-13L is suitable for installation in sensors with strain gauges, for example in force sensors, torque sensors, load cells.
The amplifier is characterized by very small dimensions of only Ø 18 mm and 3.5 mm thickness.